Personal Lines of Credit Between $500 - $5,000
A Flexible Way to Borrow:
A Line of Credit is an open-end credit product that allows you to make draws, repay and redraw as needed, while a traditional installment loan is a lump sum of money that is usually repaid over a fixed loan term. A Line of Credit is a flexible way to borrow to ensure you have a safety net for any unexpected expenses.
- With a Line of Credit through CreditFresh, you only pay charges on what you borrow.
- Once approved, you can request a draw online at any time so long as you have available credit and your account is in good standing.
- If you have an outstanding balance, you will need to make regular payments, and your due dates will generally align with your pay frequency.
- The process to submit a request is simple, quick, and completely transparent, with clear repayment terms and no hidden charges.
- A good payment history over time may decrease your cost of credit and increase your credit limit5.
Step 1: Submit your Request
Getting started is simple and the process only takes a few minutes to complete.
Step 2: Get Approved1
Request a credit limit, securely verify your details and review and sign your agreement.
Step 3: Request a Draw Online
If approved, and you request a draw, money may be deposited into your bank account the same business day3.
TransUnion Financial Literacy Center
Take a look at these TransUnion articles to get started on the path to improving your financial literacy.
See what people are saying about CreditFresh:
Why Choose a Line of Credit through CreditFresh?
There When you Need it
If approved, you can access your available credit whenever the need arises. Simply request a draw and the funds may be in your bank account the same business day3! As you pay down your balance, you can always request additional draws from your available credit. Never hesitate to call, as our dedicated Customer Service team is on standby to help you access the funds you need.
Your Account Status May Be Reported to a Credit Bureau
You may be able to build your credit history and impact your credit score as your account status may be reported to TransUnion, one of the major credit bureaus2. By building your credit history, you may have other lending options available to you in the future.
Transparent, Easy-to-Understand Product
Navigating the ins and outs of a credit product can be a frustrating process if you encounter hidden fees and terms. With a Line of Credit through CreditFresh, you can expect a fully transparent experience with clear repayment terms and a simple Billing Cycle Charge structure.
Improve Your Financial Knowledge
On top of providing Americans with assistance to access to credit when they need it, at CreditFresh, we also aim to provide educational resources to help improve your financial literacy. So, if you feel like there’s a gap in your knowledge, visit our Blog.